WASP wireless sensors can be used for short term or permanent long term condition monitoring applications. The WASP records and transmits back to the NEST receiver. Vibration FFT, together with triaxial vibration and temperature overalls are periodically captured (envelope and time waveform can be acquired if requested). Depending on the configured setup and the environment, battery lifetime of several years can be achieved. Sensors are time synced so that on a periodic basis data is captured across the WASP network at the same time. In addition, the WASP sensor can be configured to real time monitor for shocks that exceed configured levels. Our magnet based hazardous class 1 div 2 certified sensors can be deployed in minutes, reducing costly installations by eliminating hard wiring.
- Continuous impact monitoring
- Identify vibration issues with process changes at high speed
- 300m (1000ft) wireless transmission range
- Selectable update interval 2s to 10 min
- Measure acceleration, velocity and temperature
- Measure all 3 axis
- Easy installation and may not require equipment shutdown
- Upto 99 WASP sensors per NEST
- Magnetically coupled, >50lbs pull force
- System wide synchronized sampling
- Raw wave form data measurements
- Future firmware feature: Spectrum
The MobiNEST is a hazardous class 1 div 2 certified portable NEST receiver that is ideal for spot checking equipment in the field. It is equipped with a rechargeable battery that under certain configured setups can offer months of battery lifetime. Data can be stored on a SD card or streamed to a laptop via a USB connection.
Dark Network Communication
This network of stations allows our clients to moves data from fixed, mobile, and quick deploy sensors out of dark networks at an economical cost. Dramatically reduce your infrastructure and installation costs by deploying BossPac DNC stations. The DNC station’s power supply is solar rechargeable with a non-rechargeable backup power supply. These units operate at very low power, allowing the DNC to be deployed in challenging environments where daylight is low. Being wireless, installation costs and infostructure required is minimal. The DNC communicates wirelessly via a self-healing MESH network that is either connected to the internet via an LTE Router or a wired ethernet connection.
- Seamless movement of sensing nodes through-out the network.
- MESH Stations with 4-mile LOS range can relay messages to cover gaps in cellular coverage.
- Self-healing MESH Network.
- Stations connected to the internet via an LTE Router or a wired ethernet connection send data to HQ.
- 4 miles line of sight range. (Range will be terrain and environment dependent.)
- Cellular connection to the cloud.
- Communications port to interface with external equipment.
- No single point of failure when both DRC MESH and LTE are present.
- Can generate and local broadcast warnings that do not rely on a functioning internet connection.