Wireless Monitoring Systems
The BossPac WASP™ (Wireless Acceleration Sensor Puck) is a wireless velocity, acceleration and temperature sensory device used in permanent and mobile condition monitoring systems.
The WASP™ pucks mount directly on compressor valve caps, which eliminates drilling or tapping of the cylinders.
- User selectable 3-axis accelerometer
- Magnet, pipe, or stud-mounted
- Vibration frequency range of 10 to 250 Hz
- Acceleration amplitude range of -16 to +16 G’s
- 2.4 GHz Unlicensed ISM Band Operation
- -40°C to 185°C (-40°F to 365°F)
- 30m (~100ft) range
- 3-year lithium metal battery
- CSA Class 1, Div 2 certified
- ATEX Zone 2 (Gas/Vapour) Certified