Wireless Monitoring Systems
WASP Level sensor is the latest addition to wireless sensors being offered by Bosspac Engineering & Technology.
The WASP Level sensor uses the hydrostatic head pressure to determine the liquid level The primary application for WASP Level sensor includes atmospheric or open to air tanks. Your level measurement is now simplified using WASP wireless capabilities.
- Level Range: 0 to 70 mH2O (0 to 230 ftH2O)
- -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Bracket and stud-mounted
- 2.4 GHz Unlicensed ISM Band Operation
- 30m (~100ft) range
- 3-year lithium metal battery
- CSA Class 1, Div 2 certified
- ATEX Zone 2 (Gas/Vapour) Certified