Wireless Monitoring Systems
WASP wireless sensors can be used for short term or permanent long term condition monitoring applications. The WASP records and transmits back to the NEST receiver. Vibration FFT, together with triaxial vibration and temperature overalls are periodically captured (envelope and time waveform can be acquired if requested).
Depending on the configured setup and the environment, battery lifetime of several years can be achieved.
Sensors are time synced so that on a periodic basis date is captured across the WASP network at the same time. In addition, the WASP sensor can be configured to real time monitor for shocks that exceed configured levels.
Our magnet based hazardous class 1 div 2 certified sensors can be deployed in minutes, reducing costly installations by eliminating hard wiring.
- Continuous impact monitoring
- Identify vibration issues with process changes at high speed
- 300m (1000ft) wireless transmission range
- Selectable update interval 2s to 10 min
- Measure acceleration, velocity and temperature
- Measure all 3 axis
- Easy installation and may not require equipment shutdown
- Upto 99 WASP sensors per NEST
- Magnetically coupled, >50lbs pull force
- System wide synchronized sampling
- Raw wave form data mesurments
- Future firmware feature: Spectrum